Using Spoke Phone's voicemail-to-email feature, you can send voicemail for any call group into any Trello board.
Example of voicemail being sent to email, Trello, and Slack.
- Go to your Trello account
- Go to the Trello Board you want voicemail to be added to
- Click Show Menu > More > Email-to-board settings
- Copy the email address that Trello creates
- Set what list and position you want the new cards (voicemail) to appear in
Email-to-board settings in Trello
- Login to your Spoke Phone account online
- Go to Settings> Call groups
- Edit the call group (whos voicemails you want to send into Trello)
- Paste the email address from Trello into the field called Send voicemail notifications to these email addresses
- Save the call group changes
- You're done!
Whenever a voicemail is left for this call group it will be added to the Trello board, including the call details, the voicemail transcription, and the audio file.
Example voicemail rendered on a Trello board
Updated 19 days ago