Call history in the Spoke app shows calls that the individual user made, answered, was on, or missed. It will show calls to the user's DID - DID - Direct inward dialling (DID), also called direct dial-in (DDI) in Europe and Oceania, is a feature that allows a caller to directly call a person, team, or group, by-passing an auto-attendant. and calls made to call groups that the user belongs to.
The call history screen in the Spoke Phone account portal contains (accessible by your system administrators), lists all calls across the account. This is also where you can download and listen to any call recordings made by your team.
You can download a CSV of your calls, filter by date or user, or search via phone number. Time and date of the calls is generated in local time (based on your IP address/browser timezone).
- Log in to the Spoke account portal
- Click on your name in the top right corner to open the menu
- Click on call history
- Use the search box to filter the calls by date, phone number, users etc.
- Change the # of rows from 200 (default) to 2000
- Click the orange Download button
- If required, click 'next' and download any other pages generated by your search
- Click on the 'Search' box to expand this section
- Use the date control to narrow results to a date range, or a specific date
- If you know the Spoke user who was on the call, click in the search box and start typing their name. We will show you all users who match
- When you see the users name in the dropdown results, click on it to see all calls involving this user
- If you know the phone number of the other party, just enter this into the search box and hit enter (make sure to use international format)
- To view a call summary, or listen to the call recording/voicemail, click the calendar icon in the first column
Updated 2 months ago